Accommodation and Activity Specials
for Spring 2015
Experience the Nature of Wells Gray Park on Horseback with Moul Creek Lodge.Learn the basics of control and western riding style in a safe environment before taking your horse out on a guided trail within Wells Gray Provincial Park.
- 2 night stay in one of our comfortable guest suites
- Buffet Breakfast included based on double occupancy
- 3 hour western riding experience
- Starting at CAN $ 224.00 per person for two nights
- We offer different types of trail rides at additional cost upon request.
All rates are subject to 5 % GST and availability.
Additional nights starting at CAN$ 145.00 includes Breakfast Buffet.
Do "YOU" Believe In Magic.Nestled in the Interior of British Columbia is a magical place called Wells Gray Park.
Established in 1939, it is the 3rd largest wilderness park in BC, It boasts the largest non-motorized canoe only Lake in North America and last but not least it is the entire water shed for the world famous Clearwater River.
This is the backdrop for our award winning “Do You Believe In Magic” 5 day trip.
This trip offers a rare combination of canoeing, hiking, and whitewater rafting that mesh together in a wild and wonderful way during this 5 day excursion. The canoeing portion of the trip starts in the Cariboo Mountains on the west end of Mahood Lake in canoes loaded up with enough supplies and gear for the next three days.
Beautiful beaches, old growth forest, and excellent photo opportunities present themselves on this first day of paddling. Set up camp at the end of the day on a sandy beach and see how amazing food can taste when cooked over an open fire.
- 5 Day trip of a lifetime into pristine Canadian wilderness
- Highly qualified international guides.
- Everything supplied for trip.
- $1,450 per person + Taxes
Star Lake Fishing Resort "May 2015 Fisherman's Special"Come and join Jerry and Joan for a spring get away.
Star Lake Fishing Resort is nestled on the edge of the Nehalliston Plateau overlooking the scenic North Thompson Valley and the friendly little town of Clearwater, British Columbia.
The resort is ideal for fishing enthusiasts, family vacations, or quiet retreats. The majestic mountains of the world famous Wells Gray Park serve as a picturesque backdrop. The unspoiled wilderness, sparkling fresh mountain water, and virgin forests provide a relaxing Vacation Getaway.
- 20 % Discount when you stay 4 nights or more during May 2015.
Website : www.starlakefishingresort.com
The Jasper Way Inn...Clearwater's Lakeside Gem-Spring Special.Tucked alongside the area's famous Dutch Lake, discover Clearwater's scenic and friendly Jasper Way Inn, focus on enjoying the pristine surroundings while we take care of the rest.
We are a Family-owned and operated resort with lakeside rooms, great rates, and ultimate service.
- Free Wi-Fi in every room
- Free access to canoes and pedal boats
- Free use of lakeside barbecue and fire pits
- Pet friendly
Lakeside double room (sleeps 4) from $85 per night plus tax.
Raft the Lava Canyon in Wells Gray Park -Spring SpecialLet the excitement begin and join us on an exhilarating BC River Rafting Adventure on the pristine Clearwater River in Wells Gray Park. It’s the best of the best that British Columbia has to offer and its here, right by the town of Clearwater.
All rafting trips use the best river gear available and are led by rafting professionals with outstanding guiding expertise and a vast knowledge of Wells Gray Park. Also available are our two man mini rafts, highly maneuverable & comfortable. Great introduction and ideal stepping-stone to more advanced river running skill development.
- Experience the Lava Canyon run
- 3hr guided trip in Wells Gray Park
- All equipment supplied
- 2 trips daily , morning & afternoon
- 10% savings on adult trip = $83pp + taxes
- 10% saving on youth trip = $67pp + taxes
Tel: +1 .250.674.0001
The Wells Gray Guest Ranch is located inside Wells Gray Park boundaries approximately 25 km from Clearwater, BC along side the park road. It offers comfortable Log Cabin Accommodation, Ranch House Lodging and Rustic Camping Accommodation. Adventure Activities like horseback riding, hiking, canoeing, fishing, mountain biking, river rafting and especially wildlife viewing are all part of the ranch's daily summer routine.
Wells Gray Guest Ranch - "Two for One " spring special.
- June 1st - June 15th 2015
- Standard room with all the features
- Buffet breakfast for two in the Black Horse Saloon
- Three Course buffet dinner for two
- Free Wifi
- All taxes included
- $169 per room per night
- Minimum 2 nights , 1 x night surcharge $15 , extra person $60
- Deluxe room additional $30